FOUNDING A COMPANY ONE, TWO, THREE
Currently, founding a company (s.r.o, a.s., SE) is an administratively complicated and time-consuming process. But that does not apply to our clients. We arrange everything for them – for you.
We will be happy to assist you and arrange all the formalities related to founding your new company for you. We particularly focus on the professionalism, perfection and comprehensiveness of provided services and ensuring the entry of your company into the commercial register within the shortest possible time. In mutual cooperation, your new company can be entered in the commercial register within a week.
However, unlike the purchase of a ready-made company, you will have to pay the registered capital when founding your own company, which is why some clients prefer to purchase an already existing ready-made company with 100% of its registered capital paid.
HOW TO FOUND A COMPANY IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
Foundation of a limited liability company (s.r.o.) or joint-stock company (a.s.) is a very time-consuming and administratively demanding process in the Czech Republic.
PROCEDURE BEFORE FOUNDATION / INCORPORATION OF THE COMPANY
In both cases, it is first necessary to contact a notary and ask them to compile a notarial record, which will result in foundation of the company, for a stipulated fee. Then, it is necessary:
- to procure the lawfully stipulated annexes and attach these to the respective form, which must be submitted to the trades licensing office, and thus to report the trades the new company intends to operate, for a stipulated fee;
- to contact the bank, open a special account and deposit the company’s registered capital to this account from your private resources (for s.r.o. it is now 1 CZK, for a.s. it is 2,000,000 CZK) – the deposited funds cannot be handled in any manner until entry of the company into the commercial register;
- after reporting the trades and paying the registered capital, to complete submission to the respective commercial register, i.e. fill in the lawfully stipulated form without errors, and attach all the lawfully stipulated annexes and duty stamps;
- if the registration court finds no errors in the petition, it will decide on entry of the company into the commercial register – it is necessary to waive the right to appeal this decision.
If you contact us, we will be happy to arrange all you need to found a brand new company, so that your company is entered in the commercial register in just 14 days. However, if you do not want to waste time and wish to start doing business immediately, we recommend buying a ready-made company with fully paid registered capital. In this case, a single meeting with us is all you need to start operating immediately. We also offer the popular services of providing a registered office and consulting for website management, company promotion and much more.
PROCEDURE AFTER FOUNDATION / INCORPORATION OF THE COMPANY
However, your obligations required for due “launch of operation” of the company do not end with entry of the company into the commercial register. After entry of the company into the commercial register, it is necessary:
- to contact the bank and transfer the special account opened for payment of the registered capital to a current account;
- report the company to the financial bureau;
- activate the company’s data box.
On your own, foundation of a new company is possible in the scope of several weeks. But with a ready-made company, you are relieved of all these obligations. You buy a company that has already been founded, its registered capital already paid, and is ready for business. The offer includes ready-made s.r.o., a.s. and other attractive legal forms.